At the Jenkins Center, one of our mission goals is to encourage rigorous scholarly engagement of Islam.
We are happy to announce that there are three scholarship possibilities for papers presented at the Evangelical Theological Society (ETS) in 2020.
We will consider applicants who fit the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled at Southern Seminary at the Doctoral level.
- The paper must already be accepted at ETS.
- The paper must address a topic related to Islam, missions to Muslims, or Christian understanding of Islam.
- Each scholarship will be up to $500.
- Receipts upon return from the conference are requested (i.e. hotel, transportation, meals, etc.) in order to match the given scholarship.
Decisions will be made on May 28, 2020.